Fobuma is Recruiting
You are generation high-tech and connected with internet at your fingertips and ready to build the new real economy.
Fobuma invites talents, profesionals and experts who are enthusiastic to explore new opportunities.
Available job opening at Fobuma can be found below.
Come build your career with Fobuma. Let's make, build and sell the best products with us.
- Can work full-time (8:00-17:00, Monday-Friday)
- Familiar with internet, office, web and mobile application
- Familiar with construction, engineering & design; digital marketing & e-commerce
- Speaks and write Indonesian and at least written English
- Read the desired position matched with your qualification.
- Apply with a cover letter showing your interest.
- Attach a curriculum vitae with photographs, education, internship + work experience, social + organizational activities.
- Attach a copy of last formal education certificate.
Graphic & Web Designer
You are passionate about UI/ UX, creative in communicating using visual media and also can work with structured information. Come and join Fobuma's team and let your work shine and make a powerful impact.
- make illustrations
- make digital asset, logo, icon
- make promotionals
- make broschures or catalogs
- bachelor's degree or indonesian diploma 3 (S1 / D3) in graphic design / visual media / web
- creative with fresh concepts and ideas
- expert in traditional and digital media
- skills in photography and video is beneficial
- flexibility to use different softwares
Do you have special pull towards building products and love to tell people about it. Find you role in Merchandise Marketing.
- Process customer inquiries and provide product consultation
- Manage product sortiment
- Process order and fulfillment
- S1 in business with focus in marketing or operation, or building-related majors
- Familiar with construction products and market
- Friendly in dealing with people
- A team player, driven and committed
- Excellent communication, writing and organization skills
Web App Developer
We are looking for an programmer with excellent coding skill and solid software engineering knowledge to develop our web applications.
If you have passion for building new applications or improving existing ones, you could be the right candidate for us.
Further, you should be able document and maintain quality web applications.
- Involved in entire application lifecycle with focus on coding and debugging
- Write clean, testable, reusable code and libraries for deployment and future use
- Modernize legacy applications
- Address technical and design requirements
- Follow emerging technologies
- Able to connect, collaborate with Front-end and the rest of the team
- S1 in Computer Science or relevant field
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with programming languages
- Excellent relational database knowledge
- Some project management skills
- Commitment, long term tenure